Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Review for Protective Custody!


I'm so excited! Anya from Coffee Time Romance Reviews gave my sexy contemporary erotic romance Protective Custody 5 Steaming Hot Cups of Coffee! Check it out!

"What I love about Protective Custody is not just the interesting characters, though they help. It is more than the dialogue that pulls everything together. Even the hot sex, exciting and scorching though it is, is not the sole reason for my total enjoyment. This is a book with a bodyguard background that makes sense-Yeah! I love Paisley’s attitude, especially as she evolves her attitude about Gray. Gray is a great hero, and Ms. Tyler gives him enough of an edge to be thrilling, along with enough depth to make him a viable “long term” candidate. The villain makes sense when you realize whom it is, and has the right blend of normalcy and psychosis to be truly scary. Protective Custody is an excellent romance, and easy to recommend!"

- Anya




*hugs*

No comments: