Wednesday, August 19, 2015

WOLF TROUBLE (SWAT) is getting FANTASTIC Reviews!

So excited!  WOLF TROUBLE (SWAT 2) is getting fantastic reviews everywhere! 

"Wolf Trouble will be hard to beat on my list of best novels of 2015." - Joyfully Reviewed Joyfully Recommended Read



"I am in love. Thank you Ms. Tyler." - Tea and Book


"if you want a fun exciting and sexy read, look no further then the SWAT series." - The Reading Cafe


"A well written and enjoyable book from start to finish!" - Booklover Sue


“What I love about this book is that the heroine is just as badass and as skilled as the other men are, possibly even more so. Khaki just has this self confidence that I wished I had.” - Under the Covers


"I absolutely love this team of alpha wolf shifters, and I look forward to reading every one of their stories." - Bambi Unbridled


Yay!





*hugs*

No comments: