Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thursday Thirteen - The #RT15 Edition!

Thirteen Things I Did at RT!

1. Went to Cinema Craptastique!

2. Was a Featured Author at the Cover Model Party, along with my Fellow Cowboy 12-Pack Authors, Beth Williamson, Randi Alexander, Sabrina York, Donna Michaels, Lexi Post, Becky McGraw, and Cynthia D'Alba.


3. Was a Featured Author at the Welcome Party, along with my Fellow Cowboy 12-Pack Authors, where we debuted our upcoming 12-Pack Cowboy Boxed Set 12-Alarm Cowboys (available for pre-order now everywhere!) with our cover model Don Allen!

 

4. Got picked up by author Damon Suede...literally!


5. Got to spend time with my awesome assistant and best friend, Janet!

6. Sat on the Sex and Violence: Balancing the Two in Romantic Suspense Panel!

7. Danced Lots with Hubby!


8. Took oodles of pictures!

9. Hung out with the fantastic peeps from my publisher, Sourcebooks, including my editor, publicist, and the head of their amazing art department.

10. Tracked down a Dallas PD cop so my SWAT werewolf hero Xander and I could take a pic with him.


11. Took pics with cover models Don Allen and Akkshath "Vikkas" Bhardwaj! Lots of pictures! :)
  

12. Signed lots of books!


13. Met and hung out with some really cool people!

Stop back later in the week for more in-depth blogs about RT, including how Janet and I tracked down that cop! :)

*hugs*



4 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun, Paige!
My T13

Paige Tyler said...

Heather - We did! :)

*hugs*
Paige

Donna Michaels said...

It was so great to finally meet you in person, Paige!

Paige Tyler said...

Donna - You, too! :)

*hugs*
Paige