Wednesday, March 25, 2015

SOS Military Tribute at RT!

I'm so excited to be hosting a table at the SOS Military Tribute at the RT Convention on Thursday, May 14th, 8:30 - 9:45 AM! Tickets are free, but you NEED to have a ticket to get in to the event. :)

As many bases as I lived on.. None of them looked like this... I this this should be a requirement lol

Readers will "deploy" to a military location (themed table) hosted by authors connected to the military. Your mission includes tasting MREs, navigating the coin challenge, and singing the services' songs - The Army Goes Rolling Along", "Wild Blue Yonder", "Anchors Aweigh", "The Halls of Montezuma", and "Semper Paratus".

My table will be 5th Special Forces to give some love to the unit where the heroes from my X-OPS Series come from. I'll have some fun stuff there, along with a couple giveaways, so I hope you'll stop by! :)

To get your tickets, click on the link below!
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/12th-annual-sos-america-military-tribute-at-the-rt-booklovers-convention-tickets-15528542288 

Hooah!

*hugs*


No comments: