Friday, June 20, 2014

Saturday Spankings - RIDE OF HER LIFE!

Here are eight sentences from RIDE OF HER LIFE, Book 1 in THE BUCKLE BUNNIES SERIES!

What's better than a hot cowboy? Two hot cowboys, of course! Which is exactly what you'll get in RIDE OF HER LIFE!

The series is filled with menages - both M/F/M and F/M/F - spanking, bondage and, of course, hot, sizzling sex! There'll even be some surprises tossed in along the way! Hope you'll check them out!

Happy Reading!




Beau smiled. “Only when you're perfectly relaxed and seriously excited, will I even consider spanking you.”

Her breathing came a little faster. “And how exactly does this spanking thing go?”

“First, I'll place one hand right in the center of your lower back. No matter how enjoyable you find the spanking, it's only natural to wiggle around a bit. My hand on your back is there to make sure you don't fall off my lap.”

She wouldn’t have thought it, but from the crazy way her body was reacting, it clearly liked the idea of being held down by the big, strong cowboy.



Thanks for participating and visiting Saturday Spankings. Click on the link to check out the other authors on the tour! And if you'd like to read more from RIDE OF HER LIFE I've included an excerpt below, as well as the buy links.


Blurb:

This ride lasts a lot longer than eight seconds!

Barrel rider Daisy Hollins has run into bronc riders Sawyer Jones and Beau Monroe quite a few times on the rodeo circuit. She’s flirted with both of them, but things have never gone any further than that. Before an event, they're all too focused on the competition, and afterward, they’re usually too sore and tired to do anything but fall into bed.

When she runs into the two hot cowboys in the hotel bar at the Rodeo Finals in Las Vegas, however, there’s a different vibe in the air. When the flirting starts this time, it doesn't stop, and Daisy goes upstairs with both of them for a completely different kind of rodeo ride.


Excerpt:



"Tell me more,” Daisy said.

Beau smiled. “Only when you're perfectly relaxed and seriously excited, will I even consider spanking you.”

Her breathing came a little faster. “And how exactly does this spanking thing go?”

“First, I'll place one hand right in the center of your lower back. No matter how enjoyable you find the spanking, it's only natural to wiggle around a bit. My hand on your back is there to make sure you don't fall off my lap.”

She wouldn’t have thought it, but from the crazy way her body was reacting, it clearly liked the idea of being held down by the big, strong cowboy. “Can't have that.”

Out of the corner of her eye, she caught sight of their waitress cleaning a nearby table—one that was already clean. Was she listening in on their conversation? Daisy couldn’t help but smile. If the woman got off on hearing the guys talk nasty, good for her.

“I’ll start off gently, a little harder than a love pat,” Beau explained. “Hard enough for you to feel it, but not hard enough to sting yet. I'll go back and forth from one cheek to the other, setting up a nice rhythm that will almost be hypnotizing.”

Daisy tried to imagine what those light smacks on the tender flesh of her bottom would feel like, but couldn’t. She simply didn’t have a frame of reference to go on.

“After I have you warmed up, I'll start to smack your ass a bit harder. You probably won’t even notice at first, but at some point you'll pick up on the fact that the spanks are louder, and your ass is starting to tingle.”

“Won't that hurt?”

She hated sounding naïve, but this was so new to her, and she was curious.

“Not at all,” Beau assured her. “It will be a pleasant, warming tingle at this point. You might even want me to spank you harder.”

She frowned. “Why would I want to be spanked harder?”

“Because your skin will actually be getting used to the sensation. Some women have even told me their ass gets a little numb. They claim they can't feel the smacks as much unless I spank them harder.”

“Really?”

That sounded almost right. She knew when she rode Playdough for a long time, her ass actually did go numb. Once that happened, she could ride almost all day. She'd feel it later, but at that moment, not so much.

“Really.” He gave her a slow, sexy grin. “In fact, I have a hunch you're the type of girl who'd get to this point sooner rather than later. I also think you probably wouldn’t be too embarrassed to let me know it.”

She wasn't so sure of that, but took it as a compliment anyway.

“That’s when I'll really start spanking you. Making sure I concentrate on those perfectly padded sit spots.” Beau leaned in close. “And guess what? You'll be wiggling all over the place and loving it.”
Daisy bit her lip. She had sort of a conceptual idea of where her sit spots were—though she wasn't so sure she liked the idea of him calling them padded—but Beau seemed to like them that way. He was also starting to bring her around to the dark side. Maybe she’d actually let him spank her—if he was the one who ended up in her bed that night.

“Okay,” she said. “You definitely have my attention. Tell me, how does this spanking come to an end—what's the big finish?”


His dark eyes glinted. “Well, just when I have your ass good and hot, and you're really starting to feel it, I'll grab one of those rosy cheeks in each hand and give them a firm squeeze. The sensations will blow your mind.”



Buy it at Amazon!
http://www.amazon.com/Ride-Life-Buckle-Bunnies-ebook/dp/B0098ABK34/ref=sr_1_44?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1347375670&sr=1-44


Buy it at ARe!
http://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-rideofherlifethebucklebunniesseries-938320-144.html


Buy it at Barnes & Noble!
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/ride-of-her-life-paige-tyler/1112814894?ean=2940015464641&itm=21&USRI=%22Paige+Tyler%22&


Buy it at Blushing Books!
http://www.blushingbooks.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=2273 



For more of my sexy, romantic fiction, visit my website at http://www.paigetylertheauthor.com 



Sign up for my newsletter to keep up with new releases, special sneak peeks and giveaways only for subscribers!



*hugs*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Held down by a cowboy, oh yes please. Where do I sign up? ~grin~ Lovely snippet.

PK Corey said...

Those delicious cowboys! Thanks

Anonymous said...

Love the detail of the hand in the small of her back. PJ

Normandie Alleman said...

I can't get over how cute it is to call them "Buckle Bunnies." I love that.

Unknown said...

Great snippet Paige. I too loved the detail :)

Unknown said...

Great snippet Paige. I too loved the detail :)