Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thursday Thirteen - Review Snippets for DEAD SEXY!



Thirteen Review Snippets for My Paranormal Romance DEAD SEXY!


Winner of the Gold Star Award at JERR
"You will find yourself reading until well beyond the witching hour. Thrilling, suspenseful and passionate Dead Sexy is a wicked read and very deserving of a Gold Star Award!" - JERR

Reviewer Top Pick at Night Owl Romance Reviews
"Dead Sexy is everything you want in a paranormal romance. Action, plot, hot sex, great characters and a realistic romance you won't forget. I highly recommend this book and look forward to more by Ms. Tyler!" - Night Owl Romance

5 Cherries from Whipped Cream Reviews
"Ms. Tyler has weaved a complex and original story full of action that will keep you flipping pages. This book is full of twists, turns and an ending that will leave you blown away!" - Whipped Cream Reviews

5 Siren Stones from Siren Book Reviews
"When the two words 'romance' and 'zombies' are used to describe a book, what is one to think? For me, after reading Dead Sexy, my thoughts were a whirlwind of 'wow'. Paige Tyler made this work. With a great blend of mystery, intrigue, suspense, and action, and not to forget the love scenes, Dead Sexy kept me going long into the late hours of the night." - Siren Book Reviews

Paranormal Romance Junkies Says, "Read This!"
"This story is such a fun combination of sweet romance, hot sex, realistic relationship issues, and truly exciting zombie action all in one tightly-woven, well-plotted story. Read this! - Paranormal Romance Reviews

5 Nymphs from Literary Nymphs
"I just could not put Dead Sexy down!" - Literary Nymphs

5 Stars - Best Zombie Romance Ever!!!
"Dead Sexy was one of the most unique and original storylines that I've had the chance to read. Just when you think you have got this story all figured out, Paige Tyler throws in a few twists just to keep things interesting. I'm good at figure out storyline and I didn't even see this one coming. BRAVO Paige!! You kept me guessing until the very end." - Janet, Amazon Review

5 Stars - I Fell in Love with a Zombie!
"OH MY..I loved it! I wasn't to sure how a romance between a zombie and a human was gonna work out, but the author did a great job and now I want a zombie boyfriend :)" - Rita, Amazon Review

5 Stars - Wow, what a ride!
"This book is so amazing, I just finished it and already want to read it again...while waiting for the sequel 'fingers crossed' to this book of awesomeness! The storyline was brilliant, the flow from beginning to end magnificent! This book kept me on the precipice of the most wonderful book adrenaline rush I've felt in quite some time, and I really didn't want it to end!  After reading this book, I'm now more than ever convince that Paige Tyler is one of the best authors in the genre!" - Brenda, Amazon Review

5 Star Review - Awesome!
"The chemistry between Drake and Simone starts on page one and goes the whole way through!! Hot hot hot!" - Kris, Amazon Review

5 Star Review - Highly Entertaining!
"Dead Sexy by Paige Tyler was excellent. I thought Paige did an excellent job in creating a unique storyline with plenty of romance, intrigue and a bit of humor. The book is definitely a keeper for me, definitely a book I will read more then once." - Jennifer, Amazon Review

5 Star Review - This Highly Anticipated Book Did Not Disappoint!
"Zombies are the craze at the moment and while you don't typically think of zombies and romance Ms Tyler not only mixed a perfect blend of the two but also sprinkled in plenty of humor and lots of erotic lovin. I highly recommend this book to anyone looking for something fresh to read. The author took a risk in a rarely written about theme in the romance world and knocked it out of the park." - Cindy, Amazon

5 Star Review - Dead Sexy is Dead On!
"Loved this book. A refreshing new take on romance!!Unique, interresting, just enough heat. Love the heroine and the hero. Throw in some voodoo and it's amazing :)" - Bookwench, Amazon


Read an Excerpt
http://www.paigetylertheauthor.com/BooksDeadSexy.html


Buy it at Amazon
 
Buy it at Barnes & Noble

Buy it at ARe
http://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-deadsexy-1247101-340.html


*hugs*

1 comment:

Urdu Novels said...

Amazing post and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!