Wednesday, August 17, 2011

4 Cherries for PIRATE'S WOMAN!

I'm so excited! Mistletoe from Whipped Cream Reviews gave PIRATE'S WOMAN my hot new sci-fi erotic romance from Ellora's Cave 4 Cherries! Check it out!



"Right from the start I found myself falling for Slayter. He may be a pirate but he is an honest man who lives by a code of conduct and truly cares for his men. When Teyla asks for lessons he is more than ready to help her out, what he’s not ready for is his growing feelings for her. Teyla is such a strong woman; she takes on so much and never thinks twice about helping those that she cares about. Watching their relationship bloom was a great read. The sparks ignite between the two from their first meeting and continue until they grow into the flames that burn up the pages of this story. I loved watching both Teyla and Slayter recognize their feelings and finally come to terms with them.

This author does a wonderful job of bringing the characters in this story to life and making me feel their emotions so strongly. If you enjoy stories with not only great characters but also an engaging plot than this is the book for you. I enjoyed the romance that developed throughout the story, it had me rooting for Slayter and Teyla to find their happily ever after!"



Read the complete review here!
http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/2011/08/pirates-woman-by-paige-tyler.html?zx=acd8a293bcfcdde8


Watch the Trailer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyq9-yodfYM


Buy it from Ellora's Cave!
http://www.jasminejade.com/p-9266-pirates-woman.aspx

*hugs*
Paige

No comments: