Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday Thirteen!



Thirteen "Guy" Shows This Girly-Girl Loves!



1. Dirty Jobs



2. ESPN's Outside the Lines



3. Sportscenter on ESPN



4. Factory Floor


5. Ice Road Truckers



6. The Jim Rome Radio Show



7. Jim Rome is Burning



8. Monday Night Football Countdown



9. Mythbusters



10. NFL Live



11. NFL Countdown



12. Ultimate Factories



13. World's Toughest Fixes


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!(Leave your link with Mister Linky when you comment, and I'll add you here!)



*hugs*














12 comments:

Heather said...

I like football, but can't say I like any of these. Enjoy the upcoming weekend!

Anonymous said...

I love Myth Busters, whenever I stumble across it.

Kimberly Menozzi said...

MythBusters is AWESOME! I love that show! :)

Darla M Sands said...

I'm not into sports at ALL these days, but I can add another nod to Mythbusters. :) I want to work for them.

Tatiana Caldwell said...

I'm not a football fan at all (although I am a fan of football jerseys, heh)

A. Catherine Noon said...

I love "guy" shows. Just goes to show the idea of genderizing television is stupid. :)

Jennifer Leeland said...

Yep. I love Dirty Jobs, Ice Road Truckers and Myth Busters too.

Shelley Munro said...

I quite like Dirty Jobs. I've watched that a few times.

Wynter said...

Myth busters is the only one I like on the list. But I do like 1000 Ways to Die on Spike.

Janice Seagraves said...

Me thinks you like tough guys.

Whoo-hoo.

Happy TT.
Janice~

Elise Logan said...

I absolutely adore Dirty Jobs and Mythbusters. The rest... meh. but those two are serious business in our house.

booklover0226 said...

I adore Jim Rome! I think he's hot and sarcastic! I just sit there and laugh at him.. and then I drool!

Tracey D