Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday Thirteen!


Thirteen Hot Hunks I've Posted for Tasty Tuesday!



1. Anyone wanna get wet 'n' wild?!



2. So, who wants to make some music with this hot hunk?



3. I like! How about you?


4. If he wasn't holding onto that towel, I bet it'd just fall right off!



5. Torn jeans never looked so good!

6. Anyone want to join him? Showering together is a great way to conserve water, you know!


7. Hey there, Sleepyhead!


8. Wonder if he'd mind dropping that towel?


9. Now he's just being a tease!

10. Funny, I never see guys like him on cooking shows!


11. He's got some very nice abs! The rest of him isn't too shabby, either!



12. Gotta love a guy in boxer briefs!


13. A little reminder that football season is coming up!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!(Leave your link with Mister Linky when you comment, and I'll add you here!)





*hugs*






























10 comments:

Darla M Sands said...

Wow! Thank you for sharing.

Elise Logan said...

woo. hot stuff! I can't decide if 9, 10, or 11 is my fave.

Tatiana Caldwell said...

**giggles at #10**

Numbers 3, 4 and 8 are making my day.

Anonymous said...

Great man candy. Thanks.

Kimberly Menozzi said...

I'm leaning heavily in the direction of number 13, myself. Looks like a rugby player to me, but I'm not sure.

Hmmm... closer inspection may be necessary. ;)

Jennifer Leeland said...

Mmmm the guy with the collar can be my pet any day.

Megan Rose said...

You have such excellent taste Paige :) Have a great Thursday.

A. Catherine Noon said...

HALLOOOOOO LUNCH!

I LOVE the bondage guy in the kitchen. YUM!

Inez Kelley said...

We shop at the same mancandy store! Several of these guys are in my folder as well.

Heather said...

It's a shame neither you nor Kimberly ever has fun with your posts. *wg* ;)