Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Egg Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Easter Egg Blog Hop!

You'll find a lot of eye candy on the tour, as well as a basket full of ebooks. Enjoy browsing my website, where I'm featuring my newest release from Ellora's Cave MR. RIGHT-NOW! You should have come from Trina M. Lee's blog, and once you find the Easter egg on my website, it will take you to the next one in line. The entry form to win the Easter Basket of goodies is at the end of the tour.
We'll be running the hop all weekend, so if you have to take a break from all of these hotties, just bookmark the page, and return to the tour at your convenience.


Winners will be chosen Easter Sunday 4/4/10 at 7pm EST, and announced at the Liquid Silver Books forum http://www.liquidsilverbooks.com/for...ad.php?t=11266


Happy hunting, and good luck! Now for the eye candy!



Visit my website to hunt for the Easter Egg, then click on it and it will take you to the next blog on the hop!

http://www.paigetylertheauthor.com

Happy Easter!

*hugs*

9 comments:

s7anna said...

Well isn't he in the holiday mood...all dressed up and nowhere to play...purrfect...now let me just get into my candy costume and we'll be a perfect match...lol

Becky said...

Happy Easter, Paige!

booklover0226 said...

That bunny can sleep in my bed ANYTIME!

Thanks,
Tracey D

Tamsyn said...

Happy Easter! Love the bunnies!:o)

Fedora said...

Hee! Thanks for the Easter treat!

Stephanie said...

Awww!! Love all my favorite bunnies...the one with a side of man-meat too!1 :)

kaisquared said...

It's that same cutie again, can't get enough man fluff!

Kim S. said...

What a cute bunny!!

Happy Easter to all!!

Anonymous said...

It's great!!.............................................