Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My First Ellora's Cave Cover! EROTIC EXPOSURE!


Just got my cover for Erotic Exposure, my first book with Ellora's Cave, which comes out Dec 31st! Syneca is the artist. I love how it kind of looks like film that's been exposed! I think it's a very hot cover!


Liz Bellamy agrees to pose for a provocative calendar to help raise money for the animal shelter where she volunteers. Although it's for a good cause, she's a little shy about posing half naked.

When she arrives at the photography studio and finds hot photographer Kent Draper waiting for her, she almost chickens out, but decides to go through with it anyway. Not only does she end up having one heck of a sexy photo shoot, but discovers being half naked in front of a hunky photographer and his camera is one hell of a turn-on. And when a girl gets that aroused, a little shyness isn't going to keep her from getting what she wants.


For a sneak peek at my other upcoming releases from Ellora's Cave, Just Right and Good Cop, Bad Girl, check out my website at
http://wwww.paigetylertheauthor.com/ Click on "Coming Soon!"


And remember, Erotic Exposure comes out Dec 31st!

*hugs*

1 comment:

Laurann Dohner said...

Fanning myself, Paige. I LOVE that cover. VERY HOT and I can't wait to read it! Merry Christmas and Congrats!!!