Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"A Wild, Steamy Adventure Through Space!" - New Review for VALUABLE CARGO!


I'm so excited! Beth from ParaNormal Romance Reviews gave my sexy new sci-fi erotic romance Valuable Cargo a fantastic review! Check it out!


"Wow! Ms. Tyler has done it again! VALUABLE CARGO was not only very entertaining, but an incredibly steamy book. Garrick was an amazing hero, and Tanna was the perfect complement for his personality. I loved that she was a strong woman, able to take care of herself, and intelligent enough to admit when she might be taking things too far. The secondary characters were very well done as well, especially the other crew members in the ship. The villain was just nasty enough to make the story work even better. Honestly, there is nothing bad to say about this one! Great job!"



Read the complete review here!






For more of my sexy erotic fiction, visit my website at http://www.paigetylertheauthor.com/


*hugs*