Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Review for VALUABLE CARGO - 4.5 Delightful Divas from DDR!


I'm so excited! Melissa from Dark Diva Reviews gave my sexy new sci-fi erotic romance Valuable Cargo 4.5 Delightful Divas! Check it out!


"I will be the first to admit that I normally don’t go for Science Fiction. For some reason, the genre just really doesn’t interest me. However, I have read and enjoyed other work by Paige Tyler, so I thought I would give Valuable Cargo a shot. The premise just intrigued me. Imagine going to sleep thinking that you would wake up in a short while, only to wake and find yourself seven hundred years in the future.

Tanna was a delightful woman. While she was in a position of power as captain of a salvage ship, she never let that go to her head. Her crew obviously loved her and she was a great leader. Ms. Tyler did a superb job of creating Tanna with a mixture of strength, bravery, and tenderness.

Garrick has quite a shock when he awakens to find that all he knew is gone. He takes it quite well, but he had a fantastic group of ladies catching him up to the current times.

Paige Tyler wrote in a steady and smooth flow throughout the book. Despite her vivid details on future technology, I never once felt bored or that the plot was stalling. There are a few action packed scenes, which were nice additions to this book. The secondary characters were just enough to make this book a really great read, without getting in the way of the developing romance between Tanna and Garrick.

If you normally enjoy Science-Fiction or Futuristic books, then I think that Valuable Cargo will be the perfect story for you. And, if you normally don’t read Science-Fiction, I still think that this would be a good title for you to pick up, because I certainly enjoyed it!"



For more of my sexy erotic fiction, visit my website at http://www.paigetylertheauthor.com/


*hugs*

No comments: