Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Blog Received an Excellence Award!


I'm so flattered! Heather over at WordTrix has given my blog an Excellence Award! Thanks you so much, Heather!

By accepting the award, I have to give an Excellence Award to other blogs that I think are excellent!

The Rules: By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you agree to award it to 10 more people whose blogs you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want but please award at least 10. You deserve this! Feel free to recognize blogs that have already received this award.

While ten seems like a lot, it was hard to pick because so many blogs are excellent!



*hugs*

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your Excellence award. It's well deserved.

As per your last blog entry, hell yeah! I'd love to go for a ride. He's HOT!!! Unfortunately, boyfriend 1.0 doesn't work with hubby 2.0

LA Day said...

Thanks so much, Paige.

Wendi said...

Mwaahhh! Awww, thanks for putting my blog on the list. I've been feeling so guilty the last couple of weeks for neglecting my fun little blog because of hefty deadlines. You're the best, and you just motivated me to get busy posting and having some more FUN!!

Wendi Darlin

Wendi said...

Congratulations, Paige! And thank you so very much for listing my blog. :) Mwaaaah!

Wendi Darlin

Shelley Munro said...

Wow, thank you very much! I'm honored. :)

Paige Tyler said...

Ashley - Thanks! LOL! He is yummy, isn't he?!

LA Day - You're so welcome!

Wendi - You're so welcome!

Shelley - You're so welcome!

*hugs*