Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Tempest over at The Midnight Moon Cafe!

The Rules: Answer the questions, tag 5 people and then go off on your travels to their hometowns. ONLY ONE answer for each of the questions. No ties!

I didn't exactly feature the town where we live, but I did feature one of our favorite places to vacation!








Best Place to Eat: Liberty Tree Tavern in Magic Kingdom. Dinner is totally delicious and served family-style. It's also hosted by Goofy, Minnie, Pluto, Chip, and Dale!






Best Place to Shop: The World of Disney at the Marketplace in Downtown Disney. Made up of twelve themed rooms, this is THE place for Disney merchandise!




Famous Landmark: Cinderella's Castle in the Magic Kingdom!





Best Tourist Attraction: Expedition Everest, at Animal Kingdom is Disney's newest and number one attraction, and it's awesome!



Best Place for Kids: There are lots of them at Disney, but Disney Quest at one of the most popular with kids. With five floors of interactive games, it's easy to see why!

Popular Outdoor Activity: Can be found at Disney's Wide World of Sports. where visitors can experience more than thirty types of sports!


Breathtaking View: The 13th Floor of the Tower of Terror, of course!


I tag Kelley, ~Heather, Savannah, Shelley, and Tara


*hugs*

4 comments:

Cassandra said...

I was there a while back and enjoyed it, but I have to say I had more fun at the water parks. Sure I got burnt like a lobster bisque but it was great. :)

Shelley Munro said...

Hi Paige,

Looks like a fun place to visit. I've already done this meme - a few posts down - Auckland, city of Sails :-)

Tara S Nichols said...

Sorry! I just saw this. I haven't been able to get to my computer for a while because the two guys in my life have switched their scheduals. I will try to get to this tag tonight while they are sleeping.
hope all is well, ttyl
Tara

Paige Tyler said...

Cassandra - We so love it at Disney, though we don't go in much for the water parks!

Shelley - It so is! And thanks for doing the tag!

Tara - Thanks!

*hugs*