Friday, May 25, 2007

Vacation Pics!

I thought I'd post some pics from our vacation to Hawaii!

This is a view of Honolulu from atop Diamondhead!
This is another view of Honolulu from atop Diamondhead! This is a view of Diamondhead from Pu'u Ualakala'a State Park!
This is a view of a beach near Kailua!
This is a beach over on the windward side of Oahu!
This is a Banyan Trees in a park in Honolulu!
This is a statue of King Kamehameha!This is the uninhabited and very cool-looking island, Chinaman's Hat!
I hope you emjoyed looking at them!
*hugs*

11 comments:

ReadingIsSoMuchFun said...

Hello Paige,

Looks like you and your husband had a wonderful time. I love the picture's very pretty :-) I am leaving June 20th to Las Vegas I will be taking lots of picture's and posting them on my blog I will let you know when I do :-)

Hugssss
LindaH

Anonymous said...

Great pics Paige. The sea looks lovely.

Heather said...

Beautiful pictures, Paige -- thanks for sharing!

L.K. Campbell said...

Those are great pictures. Thank you for posting them.

Jennifer McKenzie said...

I'm so impressed with the photos. I try and take pics and they don't look this good.
Awesome! Thanks for sharing them.

Sara Thacker said...

Wow, looks like fun.

Bonnie said...

Paige,

Those photos are awesome. Thank you for sharing them.

Hugs,
Bonnie

Julie S said...

Wow, looks like an idyllic vacation! Thanks for sharing :-)

Kelley Nyrae said...

I love the pics!! I want to go to Hawaii some bad one day.

Tempest Knight said...

Great pics! Makes me want a vacation!

Paige Tyler said...

Thanks everyone! Glad you enjoyed seeing them!

*hugs*