Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Kitchen Utensils - they're not just for cooking anymore!




At least not in our house! In fact, they're some of my hubby's favorite implements to spank me with! Not that I'm complaining, of course! On the contrary, I rather like it when he grabs a spatula or wooden spoon from our ceramic utensil jar and bends me over the table to give me a dozen smacks on the bottom while we're making dinner! It definitely makes cooking a lot more fun!

And if you're looking to add some new implements to your collection, check out Rosy Bottom for that beautiful kitchen set in the picture!

*hugs*



1 comment:

Dave said...

lol who new cooking could be so hot?

Yup, i'd say, out of the fun research I've done on this topic, I have seen no better site for retro-styled, vintage-inspired hairbrushes and paddles and such, than rosybottom.com

(I posted an interview a few weeks ago on The Cherry Red Report with the owner of Rosy Bottom, who offered me some wonderful insights from a female perspective on these delicious toys).

If you'd like to check it out, just give me a shout.

:-))

Best regards,
Dave