Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A Disney Vacation Complete with Spanking!

My hubby and I just got back from Disney World (my favorite place to go on vacation, by the way!) where we not only had lots of fun going on rides and doing all the other magical stuff Disney has to offer, but also attending our first spanking party! And before you ask, no, it wasn't held at Disney, but at a lovely hotel in nearby Tampa. *grin*

Being that it was the first time we'd ever gone to a spanking party, I admit that I was a little nervous. In fact, I almost bailed out! I'm glad that I didn't, though, because we had a really good time. Because I've talked with some of the other people that were there through email, Yahoo IM, and on the spanking forums I frequent, we felt like we already knew them before we even got there, so being new to the group wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. Everyone gave us a very warm welcome! And though my hubby didn't spank me in public, we did make good use of the yummy wood paddle that we won as a door prize as soon as we went up to our suite on the second night! *grin*

After our vacation, I got right back to work on my current novella, the second book in The Cutler Brothers Series, called Madoc. (Cade, Book One in the Series is currently online at
Spanking Romance.)

This is my first post on my new blog, and I'll be updating it frequently, so be sure to check back often!

*hugs*
Paige

4 comments:

AngelBrat said...

It sounds like a lovely vacation! I'm glad you've decided to blog - I'm looking forward to reading here!

Hugs,

Tracy

Unknown said...

Looks very nice... I'll look forward to reading more posts.

Joannie

Anonymous said...

Paige,
it was so wonderful to meet you in person-you are as warm, funny, and genuine in real life as in your stories. Best of luck to you!
Love,
Swfloridabrat

Paige Tyler said...

Thanks everyone!!!

*hugs*