Thursday, April 2, 2015

Thursday Thirteen - Bunnies!


Thirteen Cute Bunnies!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2399974/Bunnymama-bunny-brothers-Eddy-Rambo-unlikely-Instagram-stars.html #DailyMail

"Dear God.... Why did you have to make me so darn cute!? Im ALWAYS being kissed on and hugged on!? Why!?" lol :-) cute lil bunny :-)

Thought this bunny was cute....I love you my precious Lyla and I will always miss you!

PetsLady's Pick: Cute Bunny Of The Day  ... see more at PetsLady.com ... The FUN site for Animal Lovers

This bun who will only nap in decors that match his luscious gray coat. | 23 Bunnies Snoozin’

I'm a sucker for cute bunnies....is all I can say...

Rabbit Names: How To Pick A Name For Your Bunny

This one who naps on his back to avoid future wrinkles. | 23 Bunnies Nappin’

baileyloke.blogspot.com: Holland Lop Bunnies

Wish this bunny lived in my garden.

~~Here I am ~ Bunny by Ida Lundahl~~

This mini lop is colored like my own bunny who is a Netherland Dwarf. I call this cinnamon toast because of the many shades of brown.

Freddo the 6-wk old bunny - ©/cc JlHopgood www.flickr.com/photos/jlhopgood/5547656234/

*hugs*

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh...those are absolutely darling. Especially liked the second, and the grey and white one sleeping on its back on a pillow. My T13

Paige Tyler said...

Heather - Aren't they?! I love bunnies! :)

*hugs*
Paige