Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thursday Thirteen - Tyler Hoechlin!


Thirteen Pics of the Hunky and Very Sexy Tyler Hoechlin, aka werewolf Derek Hale from the Teen Wolf TV show!  Who is my inspiration for the hero of the second book in my SWAT (Special Wolf Alpha Team) Series, by the way!

Teen Wolf star Tyler Hoechlin dishes on his ideal date in exclusive Cosmo interview #InLove YES PLEASE!

Tyler Hoechlin - this pic is not new... but it never gets old, either. Love you, Tyler!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/EXPONLINE/141220162699654?ref=hl Tyler Hoechlin

Tyler Hoechlin

tyler hoechlin

From every angle , the beauty of Tyler Hoechlin is radiant  <3 ------ The same Premiere "Call Me Crazy "  ------- Picture found on Twitter / @Sterekfeels

Tyler Hoechlin -- When this guy smiles. Dead.

Tyler Hoechlin To Star As "Batman" Opposite Henry Cavill's 'Superman'!?? [Details HERE!] (josalynmonet.com)

Tyler Hoechlin, Teen Wolf on MTV OOOOOOO Teen Wolf I miss you! Come back!

Tyler Hoechlin those eyes

#TeenWolf Season 4 - TylerHoechlin

Tyler Hoechlin

Alpha Derek. Tyler Hoechlin

You're welcome!

*hugs*

6 comments:

Jennifer Leeland said...

I like the black and white one best. What is it about those b&w pictures? I don't know. I usually gravitate to those for sexy pics. Love the TT, Paige.

Anonymous said...

I love all of them... But I need to stop looking st these pictures while at work. I am not getting anything done ;-).

Cilla

Heather said...

Cannot say I've heard of the show or this actor, so thanks for the introduction. My T13

Paige Tyler said...

Jennifer - You're welcome! :)

Cilla - LOL!

Heather - Love the show! And him! :)

*hugs*
Paige

Unknown said...

Very handsome guy. I have seen him on a few shows before. I will be looking forward to the book he inspired.

Paige Tyler said...

Julie - Yay! He's so perfect for my SWAT hero! :)

*hugs*
Paige