Thursday, May 29, 2014
Thursday Thirteen - The RT14 Edition!
Thirteen Things We Did at RT14!
1. Met my Sourcebooks editor, Cat Clyne. After emailing and chatting with her on the phone, it was so much fun meeting her in person!
2. Went to some workshops!
3. Hung out with readers and writers we knew and caught up!
4. Hung out with readers and writers we met at this RT!
5. Reconnected with one of my best friends from high school, author Tere Michaels. Haven't seen her since graduation! We both wanted to be writers back then, and we are!
6. Dinner with my Blushing Books publisher at Saints & Sinners. I've been with them for ten years, so it was fun finally meeting them in person!
7. Went to Cafe du Monde for Beignets!
8. Hubby and I had drinks with Suzanne Brockmann and her hubby. I went totally fangirl!
10. Went to the Samhain Saints & Sinners Party!
11. Went to the Heather Graham Party!
12. Went to the Harlequin Party
13. Took Pics!
There's an RT14 photo album on my FB page. If we're friends on there, hope you'll check them out!