Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thursday Thirteen - The LEGO Movie!

Thirteen Characters in the LEGO Movie!


Wyld Style


President Business

Good Cop, Bad Cop


Chef Gordon Zola

Robot SWAT

Frank the Foreman

Robot Fed

Sudds Backwash





Heather said...

LOL...Somehow I *KNEW* you would do something in conjunction with this movie. Hope you enjoyed it! :D

My T13: Recently Viewed

Alice Audrey said...

I didn't even know there was a Lego movie.

Blondie said...

Hoping to see the movie this weekend with my son. We bought him the legos from the movie for his birthday, now we need to see it.

Kimberly Menozzi said...

I keep hearing this is actually a pretty funny movie. I might have to check it out. :)

Paige Tyler said...

Heather - You know me so well! LOL!

Alice Audrey - LOL!

Blondie - Yay!

Kimberly - You totally should!


Jennifer Leeland said...

My kids were totally uninterested in this one. LOL!
There's a Tegan and Sara song "Everything Is Awesome" so I did see bits and pieces of it.

Paige Tyler said...

Jennifer - Really?! Love it!