Wednesday, August 22, 2012

4 Hearts for SUBMISSION BECOMES HER!

I'm so excited ! Michelle from Romancing the Books gave SUBMISSION BECOMES HER 4 Hearts!





"I highly recommend this book and rated it 4 out of 5. It’s well written with a story that hooked me right from the very start. It’s a nice little escape read, but it’s also not completely out of the realm of possibility. It’s a story that you could see actually happening. At 36 pages, it’s short but long enough for me to really care about the characters. I liked Josie and was pulling for her. From the minute I started I was glued to my Kindle and I couldn’t wait to find out what was going to happen next. There is some sizzling heat, but also romance as well. Since it is a short story, I hate to give too much away because I don‘t want to ruin anything. Overall I found it to be a very enjoyable short story that was both captivating and erotic."


Read the complete review here!
http://romancing-the-book.com/2012/06/review-submission-becomes-her-by-paige-tyler.html


Read an Excerpt and Buy the Book!
http://www.paigetylertheauthor.com/BooksSubmissionBecomesHer.html


*hugs*

No comments: