Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New Cover! TWO COPS, A GIRL AND A PAIR OF HANDCUFFS!

Got my cover for TWO COPS, A GIRL AND A PAIR OF HANDCUFFS, the second book in my BADGE BUNNIES Series, and I love it! Gemini Judson is the artist!





Cilla Garner has it bad for Hayes Prescott and Reed Lockwood, the two hot cops who come into the coffee shop where she works the late shift. When her coworker goes home early and leaves her alone with Denver's finest, she can't help but flirt. Of course, if they both end up asking her out, she has no idea how she'll choose. The idea of having a threesome doesn't even enter her mind until they hint at it, and then it's all she can think about.

She has the perfect opportunity to take them up on it when they offer to drive her home after work. What girl wouldn't be thrilled at the idea of sleeping with two guys who come with their own handcuffs?



Coming soon to Amazon, B&N and ARe!

*hugs*

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow sounds amazing! I would definitely read it.
I really love the cover. Says it all really xD

Paige Tyler said...

Natalie - Yes, it does, doesn't it?! LOL! So glad to hear you want to read it. It'll be coming out soon! Hope you'll look for it!

*hugs*
Paige

chirth7 said...

Hi Paige! I am so excited about this series. Any word on how long till it's out in print? I really just don't know if I can wait! :) But I guess I'll have too. I sure wish I liked reading on the ereader! PLus I want to read them back to back. I love Hot cops with dirty minds. This sounds like a brilliant series!

Hugs, Christine

Paige Tyler said...

Christine - LOL! Thanks so much! It'll be after all the books in the series come out. I'm wroking on the thirf book now! Just did SADIE AND HER COWBOY and MORE THAN A COWBOY is print, though. so definitely look for those!

*hugs*
Paige