Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New Cover! SADIE AND HER COWBOY!

Got my cover for my upcoming release SADIE AND HER COWBOY and I love it! Gemini Judson is the artist and it features the sexy Jimmy Thomas!





Here's the blurb!


When a ruthless cattle baron is determined to do anything to get his hands on Sadie Buchanan's ranch, including running off her ranch hands and killing her cattle, she hires the infamous gunslinger Jake Wagner to protect her property.

Despite the fact that they butt heads right from the start, Sadie is helplessly drawn to the ruggedly handsome cowboy, even when he warms her bottom repeatedly for her willful and sometimes reckless behavior.

But all the cards are put on the table when Sadie bets the cattle baron that she, Jake and her small band of cowpokes can get more cattle to market than anyone in their right mind would attempt.

It's all or nothing for Sadie, her ranch and the dangerous cowboy she's fallen for hard.


Coming soon to Amazon, B&N and ARe!


*hugs*

7 comments:

Tabitha Shay said...

Love the cover...I don't know any author who doesn't want Jimmy Thomas on her book cover...lol...Congrats and best of luck with ur new release. Loved the blurb...Tabs

Paige Tyler said...

Tabitha - LOL! Me, either! I'd have him on all my covers! Thanks so much!

*hugs*
Paige

Paige Tyler said...

Brenda - Thanks so much!

*hugs*
Paige

Nay Nay said...

I would also love him to cover me. LOL! Great Cover Paige!. Love it.

Paige Tyler said...

NayNay - Totally! LOL! Thanks!

*hugs*
Paige

Regina said...

Must be a relative of mine! I'm a Buchanan! LOL ROMAO laughing when I saw Braveheart for the first time and saw a sea of "Buchanan's" ready to go into battle! ; )

Just another thing I need to buy!

Paige Tyler said...

Regina - LOL! Too funny! I'm glad you want to read it!

*hugs*
Paige