Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Halloween Blog Hop!

There's a blog hop this weekend, and you know what that means. Hot hunks and cool prizes! To enter to win some very sexy books, including my naughty Halloween-themed story UNMASKED!

Hope you enjoy drooling over my hot hunks, those yummy Winchester Brothers from Supernatural!


If you're looking for some equally hot books to curl up with, check out my website at www.paigetylertheauthor.com for lots of steamy excerpts, including my hot cowboy menage AND THE RANCH HAND MAKES THREE the sequel to my Bestselling KARLEIGH'S COWBOYS!



And if you're looking for some sexy paranormal romances to curl up with this Halloween, you'll love DEAD SEXY (EPIC Award Finalist!) and GHOST HUNTER! Excerpts are on my website!





Click on the link below to visit the other blogs on the tour and drool over more hot hunks!





http://justromance.me/

Happy Halloween!


*hugs*

5 comments:

JeanMP said...

Happy Halloween
Have been enjoying all the great blogs and pics.

Jean
skpetal AT hotmail DOT com

Gabrielle Lee said...

What a treat. I love these boys!

Gabrielle
meingee@yahoo.com

cheralyn said...

Happy Halloween! cheryllynne(at)rocketmail(dot)com

The Scarf Princess said...

Thanks for being a part of the Hop and Happy Halloween!

joderjo402 AT gmail DOT com

Connie said...

Have been enjoying Tasty Tuesday treats for awhile now - love your books! Happy Halloween.
scoobeee3@gmailDOTcom