Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday Thirteen!



Thirteen Fun Dr. Seuss Books!



1. And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street


2. Bartholomew and the Oobleck



3. The Cat in the Hat



4. Fox in Socks



5. Green Eggs and Ham



6. Hop on Pop



7. How the Grinch Stole Christmas



8. Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You?



9. One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish



10. The Lorax



11. The Sneetches - My Favorite!



12. There's a Wocket in My Pocket



13. Yertle the Turtle

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!(Leave your link with Mister Linky when you comment, and I'll add you here!)



*hugs*










13 comments:

Kimberly Menozzi said...

Squee! You've got all my favorites on here! I bought several of these for my neice here in Italy so she can enjoy them too. :)

Happy TT!

Darla M Sands said...

Thank you for the walk down memory lane! Happy TT, dear.

Paige Tyler said...

Kimberly - Fun! I loved these books as a kind, and still do! LOL!

Darla - You're welcome!

*hugs*
Paige

Heather said...

A friend used Yertle the Turtle one year in HS forensics in the humerous poetry category. It makes me smile ever since. :)

Paige Tyler said...

Heather - LOL! Well, his books are very educational!

*hugs*
Paige

Anonymous said...

There's one I haven't read!

Paige Tyler said...

AliceAudrey - Really?! Which book?

*hugs*
Paige

Shelley Munro said...

These books are so clever. My favorite is The Sneetches although Green Eggs and Ham is close!

Janice Seagraves said...

Love Dr. Seuss. My daughter learned to read because of all those lovely rhymes.

Janice~

Unknown said...

I didn't recognize all of those. Some are very familiar. AS in i could quote them to you. (Oldest girl in a family of 8. I got lots of practice)--maddy

Paige Tyler said...

Shelley - Yes, my favorite is the Sneeches, too!

Janice - Me, too!

Terese - LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

Tatiana Caldwell said...

Love Dr. Seuss! It never gets boring reading his work with the children. I don't recognize #2 though at all - will have to look for it!

Paige Tyler said...

Tatiana - That's a new book to me, too. Looks fun!

*hugs*
Paige