Wednesday, February 2, 2011

DEAD SEXY is a REVIEWER TOP PICK at NOR!


I'm so excited! DEAD SEXY, my zombie romance from Ellora's Cave, is a Reviewer Top Pick at Night Owl Romance! Thanks, Julie!




"I picked up Dead Sexy because it sounded like a unique twist on how to incorporate zombies into a romance novel and I definitely was not disappointed. Ms. Tyler crafted a sexy romance that to my shock made the zombie aspect work really well.

The prologue set up the hero as a very unlikely hero but it just goes to show what extreme adversity will do to change a person. He went from a callous Wall Street type to a sensitive recluse. I found his new found career as an editorial consultant for romance novels very funny that worked beautifully with the plot.

The romance between Simone and Drake was far more than just sex. It had a sweet and charming element I often don't find in erotic romance. But don't take that the wrong way it is still smoking hot. Their first date was priceless and add on the fact he was worried about being a zombie made it all the more fun.

When the Voodoo priestess came after them the action outside the romance picked up and the rest of the book flew by. I thought Simone's reaction to finding out Drake's secret was dead on. I even tried to imagine what I would do in that situation.

Dead Sexy is everything you want in a paranormal romance. Action, plot, hot sex, great characters and a realistic romance you won't forget. I highly recommend this book and look forward to more by Ms. Tyler!"


Read the complete review here!

http://www.nightowlreviews.com/nor/Reviews/Julies-reviews-Dead-Sexy-by-Paige-Tyler.aspx



Buy it from Ellora's Cave!

2 comments:

Kate Hill said...

Hi, Paige! Congratulations on Dead Sexy being a top pick!

Paige Tyler said...

Kate - Thanks so much! I'm really psyched about it!

*hugs*
Paige