Wednesday, January 26, 2011

4 Hearts for DEAD SEXY from TRS!


I'm so excited! Theresa at The Romance Studio gave DEAD SEXY, my zombie romance from Ellora's Cave 4 Hearts and a fabulous review!

"This was one interesting erotic romance. When I read the blurb I wasn't sure how a zombie could possibly be a desirable hero but if all the walking dead are like Drake this is definitely going to be a favorite sub genre for me. Our brackish hero is so commanding and compelling that it wasn't long before I was completely overlooking his past indiscretions and the fact he basically decays on occasion. Simone is a heroine who is easy to relate to, I loved how realistic she was even when surrounded by zombies. I see her as a hybrid between a more mature Buffy the Vampire Slayer crossed with one of the ladies from Sex in the City. The affinity between the main couple is so authentic and I loved how nervous they both were at the start of the relationship. Both the hero and heroine also had very strong connections with their friends and it was pleasant seeing their interactions and fun dialogue. I really enjoyed meeting the secondary characters in this story because they were as well-developed as the leading couple. Even in the thick of zombie activity everyone is just so genuine. I can't wait to read Beck's very own adventure. This is a must-read for those who enjoy vanguard paranormal romances, I know this is one I will definitely read again and again!"


Read the complete review here!

http://theromancestudio.com/reviews/reviews/deadsexytyler.htm



Buy it from Ellora's Cave!

2 comments:

Mercy Celeste said...

That is so cool, Paige. Congrats. A zombie hero? How is it I missed this? Guess I'm going to have to whip out the CC.

Paige Tyler said...

Mercy - LOL! I don't know, but I think you're totally going to fall in love with Drake! I'm flattered you're going to pick it up. Let me know how you like it!

*hugs*
Paige