Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Reconnected With a High School Friend on Facebook and Found Out She Writes Erotic Romance, Too!


How cool is that?!


We were really good friends back in high school, but we kind of got out of touch after we both graduated and went off to do our own thing. Well, I was online the other day and I come across her Facebook page, so I sent her a friend request and add a little message with it, saying I don't know if you remember me, but we went to high school together and used to pass notes back and forth in biology class. She PM'd me back saying she does remember me and that it's so cool to reconnect and that she's an erotic romance author with LooseId under the name Tere Michaels! We both wanted to be writers back in high school and I think it's so cool that we're both actually doing it!


Gotta love the internet!


*hugs*

No comments: