Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday Thirteen!




Thirteen Reasons to Buy Just Right, the sexy tale of Goldie and the Three Werebears, My Hot New Erotic Romance from Ellora's Cave!



1. It has a sexy cover!

2. It has three hunky heroes you'll fall in love with...again and again!

3. It has a feisty heroine who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go after them!

4. Three guys have more stamina than one!

5. It has smokin' hot sex and lots of it!

6. It's from Ellora's Cave so you know it has to be hot!

7. It's an Exotica from Ellora's Cave so you know it's gotta be hotter than hot!

8. It's my first MMM/F moresome!

9. It's a hot and sexy take on a classic fairy tale!

10. It'll make you want to go hiking, get lost in the woods and stumble upon a deserted cabin!

11. It'll stimulate the economy, not to mention a few other areas!

12. Did I mention that it's from Ellora's Cave?

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!(Leave your link with Mister Linky when you comment, and I'll add you here!)






*hugs*




















14 comments:

Elise Logan said...

woohoo!

good luck and happy sales.

Ella Drake said...

LOL. Number 11 is too funny.
Congrats!

Jennifer Leeland said...

Love that! Three guys have more stamina than one!!! LOL! YAY!

Ms Menozzi said...

Congratulations! I hope you'll have loads of sales - what a concept! ;)

Heather said...

Wow, another new release. Congrats, Paige!
WordTrix

A. Catherine Noon said...

I love the title!!! What a great bit of word play! I also like how you highlight your current book; that's a great publicity idea. Thank you for sharing!!

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

All your covers are sexy, you lucky bug.

Nessa said...

I mentioned yesterday the excerpt was very, very hot.

13 Characters from Rose and Prince Brendan

Sasha Devlin said...

Congrats! And I still love Moresome, best term *ever*! I purposely didn't read the excerpt cuz I know I'm gonna get the full....

Nessa said...

My husband gave me a Kindle for Christmas. Will these ebooks be available for it? I see some of your books available for it but not this one.


13 Characters from Rose and Prince Brendan

Shelley Munro said...

Congrats on the new release, Paige. It sounds excellent with werebears and lots of them :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds great, Paige! I wish you a ton of sales! :)

Unknown said...

Sounds good.Something tells me, Goldilocks and the the three bears will never be the same lol
Happy T13!

Nessa said...

Bought it, read it, loved it. Sexy and romantic.

The Simple Things Challenge