Wednesday, December 2, 2009

REALLY, REALLY BIG SQUEE! Contract with Ellora's Cave!


I'm so totally and completely psyched! I just signed with Ellora's Cave for my contemporary erotic romance Erotic Exposure, which will be released as an Exotica Quickie!

Ellora's emailed me Thanksgiving weekend saying they loved it and I've been going crazy waiting to share the good news, but I wanted to wait until I signed the contract! I was practically bouncing off the walls when I got the email! I even double checked the next morning to make sure I didn't dream the whole thing! LOL!

I also want to give a big thank you to my hubby for talking me into finally subbing to Ellora's! I've been wanting to do it for ages, but he talked me into taking the plunge! I'm so doing the Snoopy Dance!


Oh, almost forgot! Here's the blurb for Erotic Exposure!


Blurb:

Liz Bellamy has agreed to pose for a provocative calendar to help raise money for the no-kill animal shelter where she volunteers. Even though it’s for a good cause, she’s a little shy about posing half naked, but the other women who volunteer at the shelter assure her the female photographer who does the shoot is very sweet and completely professional.

When Liz arrives at the photography studio, however, she discovers the woman who was supposed to take the pictures has been replaced with hot photographer Kent Draper. She almost chickens out, but then decides to go through with it and ends up having not only one heck of a sexy photo shoot, but some mind-blowing sex with her hunky photographer, too!


*hugs*

1 comment:

Jeanine said...

Congratulations Paige!!! The book sounds awesome. Of course all of your books are :) I will look forward to getting it, I am sure you will let all of your fans know when it will be available.

Jeanine