Wednesday, July 1, 2009

ParaNormal Romance Reviews Calls ANIMAL INSTINCT and "Excellent Read!"


I'm so excited! ParaNormal Romance Reviews calls my hot, new paranormal romance Animal Instinct an "Excellent Read!" Check it out!


"This story was excellent! I loved the setting, it totally made me want to go visit Alaska, just to see it for myself, and maybe pick up a sexy Alaskan werewolf like Luke. Heidi's character was also very well developed, and I loved that she was not some wilting flower, she was capable of solving her own problems, but she was also woman enough to realize when she was over her head, and needed help. Luke's character was perfect-strong, able to take care of his woman, but not overbearing about it. He was alpha, but not to any extreme. He was able to control himself to let her go, and hope that she would come back to him. All in all, this was an amazing story, with some very hot scenes between Luke and Heidi. Excellent job!"

- Beth Foster


Read the complete review here!


Buy it from Whiskey Creek Press Torrid!

Read Chapter One!

Watch the Trailer!




To read an excerpt from the first book in the series, Animal Attraction, visit my website at http://www.paigetylertheauthor.com

*hugs*

No comments: