Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Review for VAMPIRE 101! I'm Speechless!

I'm speechless! And flattered! And totally psyched by this review for Vampire 101 from Dark Divas Reviews!

"MODERN DAY VAMPIRES: VAMPIRE 101 is another mouthwatering hit from Paige Tyler. I absolutely devoured this book. Savanna and Kaige are so mesmerizing that it felt like I actually knew them. They could have been my neighbors they were so realistic. The romance that blossoms between them is heartfelt and passionate. I was rooting for them from the very beginning. Kaige is such a protector of Savanna. He makes it his job to keep her safe at all costs. When it dawns on him that he's falling in love with her, I wanted to hug him, he was so dumbfounded about it. Savanna is a jewel. Sweet, innocent, charming and when it really counts, strong and passionate. At turns, MODERN DAY VAMPIRES: VAMPIRE 101 is hilarious, comical, suspenseful, erotic and downright captivating. Paige Tyler is wicked with a pen and knows how to yank her readers in and leave them breathless from beginning to end. If you're in the mood for a superb paranormal romance with some erotic scenes woven in with a splash of suspense for good measure, MODERN DAY VAMPIRES: VAMPIRE 101 is definitely the book for you. This one is going on my keeper shelves and I've already re-read it three times, so I guarantee you'll love it!"


Wow!


Read the complete review here!

Read Chapter One!

Watch the Trailer!

Buy it at Whiskey Creek Press Torrid!

*hugs*

2 comments:

The Bumbles said...

I enjoy all your posts - and your *hugs* - so it is great that you got such a stellar review. I always wonder where authors come up with the names of their characters. It must be like coming up with a name for your child!

Paige Tyler said...

The Bumbles - Thanks so much! I love picking names for characters! I always look for something that fits each of them, though sometimes they end up telling me what their name should be! LOL!

*hugs*