Thirteen Beauty Tips I Read About in Cosmo! I do number 2 and 12 all the time and they really work!
1. Scent your hair with perfume by spraying a little of the fragrance on a brush and running it through your hair.
2. To get self-tanner off your hands, wash them with whitening toothpaste after applying.
3. For shiny legs that aren't greasy, add a drop of baby oil to your body lotion.
4. Draw attention to your lashes without using mascara by combing a little vaseline through them.
5. Curl your eyelashes more effectively by heating up your eyelash curler with a hair dryer before use.
6. Customize your body lotion by buying the scent-free kind and adding a few drops of your perfume.
7. Use make-up remover to take off stubborn lipstick.
8. Tame your eyebrows by patting on a little bit of eye cream.
9. If you use an eyeliner pencil, put it in the freezer fifteen minutes before use so that the tip will be firmer and go on smoother.
10. Stash a pretty scented soap bar in your panty drawer.
11. Get shinier hair by rinsing with a mixture made of one part vinegar and four parts carbonated water.
12. To get soft, silky hair, put conditioner on dry hair and let it to its job while your taking your shower, then shampoo and apply some more conditioner.
13. If you have dry, flaky underarms, exfoliate them with a gentle face scrub.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!(Leave your link when you comment, and I'll add you here!