Thirteen Things My Hubby and I Did at Disney World!
1. Got a peek at the Hidden Disney on the Backstage Tour
3. Got to see a lot of recycled crepe paper at The Blue Man Group
4. Earned the rank of Planetary Pilots at Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
5. Took part on an expedition to Everest in search of the abominable snowman on Expedition Everest
7. Had a delicious dinner with Goofy and his pals at the Liberty Tree Tavern
8. Acted like kids and took pictures with the characters (Tigger, Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet, Goofy, Mickey, Minnie, Chip and Dale, Pluto, Stitch, and Emile from Ratatouille!)
9. Had a blast with Mickey and his pals at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
11. Flew among the stars at Space Mountain
12. Took the wildest ride in the wilderness on the Thunder Mountain Railroad
13. Checked into the Hollywood Tower Hotel at the Tower of Terror
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!(Leave your link when you comment, and I'll add you here!