Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thursday Thirteen!



Thirteen Things My Hubby and I Did at Disney World!





1. Got a peek at the Hidden Disney on the Backstage Tour


2. Got enchanted by the romantic story of Beauty and the Beast Live On Stage




3. Got to see a lot of recycled crepe paper at The Blue Man Group

4. Earned the rank of Planetary Pilots at Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin


5. Took part on an expedition to Everest in search of the abominable snowman on Expedition Everest

6. Got mesmerized by the acrobats of Cirque du Soleil's La Nouba

7. Had a delicious dinner with Goofy and his pals at the Liberty Tree Tavern

8. Acted like kids and took pictures with the characters (Tigger, Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet, Goofy, Mickey, Minnie, Chip and Dale, Pluto, Stitch, and Emile from Ratatouille!)

9. Had a blast with Mickey and his pals at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

10. Took a flight over California in Soarin'

11. Flew among the stars at Space Mountain

12. Took the wildest ride in the wilderness on the Thunder Mountain Railroad

13. Checked into the Hollywood Tower Hotel at the Tower of Terror

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!(Leave your link when you comment, and I'll add you here!

*hugs*

Get the Thursday Thirteen Code!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blue Man Group! I'd love to see them. And Cirque du Soleil too.

Anonymous said...

Oops. Forgot my URL

http://aliceaudrey.wordpress.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=cdc&c=7605

Regina Avalos said...

I love Disney so much!

Imp said...

Sounds like fun!

Tempest Knight said...

Awww.... sounds like you had a blast! You didn't get Mickey to spank you? *wg*

~HeAtHeR said...

Looks like you had a great time!! I'm so hoping to go next year!

Lia said...

I love Disney. We had a blast last time we were there. We rode the Tower of Terror a dozen times. My husband and nephew got their hair cut on Main Street. It was sooo cute.

Kaige said...

Sounds like y'all had a blast!

Heather said...

I've never been, but it sounds like a lot of fun!

Jennifer Shirk said...

How fun! Love the pics! I can't wait until I go back to Disney!

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Oooo awesome! Sounds like you had a blast!

Shelley Munro said...

Looks like you had an awesome time!

Savannah Chase said...

ohh, i would so love to go there at least once in my life.....
looks like you had a blast

Gina Ardito aka Katherine Brandon said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Last time I went to Disney I was pregnant and couldn't do Space Mountain or the Tower of Terror. I think it's time to go back. ;-)

Debbie Mumford said...

Oohhh! Someday I'm going to get to visit Disney...Thanks for the appetizer!

Tina said...

wow makes me wanna come with you!! looks like you had tons of fun! much better than snowy maine

Paige Tyler said...

Alice - They're both very cool!

Regina - Oh, us too!

Alessia - It totally was!

Tempest - LOL! No, but I did think about it! Well, Goofy, actually!

~Heather - Oh, we so did!

Lia - We love it, too! And Tower of Terror is one of our favorite rides!

Kaige - We do did!

Heather - It so is!

Jennifer Shirk - Thanks!

Jennifer Mck - We so did!

Shelley - We so did!

Savannah - We so did! You'd love it!

Gina - Definitely!

Debbie - LOL! You're welcome!

Tina - We so did!

*hugs*