Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thursday Thirteen!



Thirteen of My Favorite Animated Movies!






1. Aladdin



2. Anastasia




3. Beauty and the Beast

4. An Extremely Goofy Movie




5. Finding Nemo

6. Kim Possible So The Drama


7. Lilo and Stitch

8. The Little Mermaid

9. Monsters, Inc

10. Ratatouille

11. Shrek


12. The Incredibles

13. Toy Story




Links to other Thursday Thirteens!(Leave your link when you comment, and I'll add you here!



*hugs*




  1. The Midnight Moon Cafe

  2. Elle Fredrix

  3. Heather

  4. Kissa Starling

  5. Jennifer McKenzie

  6. Gwen Hayes

  7. Debbie Mumford

  8. Bonnnie Rose Leigh

  9. Rhonda Stapleton

  10. Robin Rotham

  11. Ember Case

  12. The Novelty Girls

  13. Amelia June

  14. Michelle Pillow

  15. Seeley Deborn

  16. LA Day

  17. Adelle Laudan

  18. Shelley Munro


Get the Thursday Thirteen Code!

15 comments:

Jennifer Shirk said...

YES!!! You hit THE best Disney movies (in MHO) :)

(But I do like the Spongebob Movie, too.) Hehehehe

MsSnarkyPants said...

Oh I just love animated movies! My favorite of all time is Anastasia but Cars is pretty great too!

Anonymous said...

I love Goofy. He's hilarious. And of course The Little Mermaid.

Tempest Knight said...

Oh, I love those Disney movies!

Amelia June said...

Have you seen The Emperor's New Groove? Totally the funniest Disney movie EVAR (outside of pixar, I heart pixar)

P. Robinson said...

I absolutely love animated films. Garfield was one of my favorites- I had a cat exactly like him. He let us pick him up and set him in front of his food bowl! haha
Kissa

Night Diva Maria said...

Love Disney movies! Cars is my newest favorite. I call DH's car Snotrod! :D

Rhonda Helms said...

Oh, nice ones! I love animated movies...The Iron Giant is one of my favs. Cry every time. LOL

Anonymous said...

I love animated movies. Shrek, Monster's Inc and Finding Nemo are some of my favorites. I quite like Cars as well. I thought I'd hate Cars when hubby brought it home but I just loved it.

Elle Fredrix said...

Ooh, those are all so fabulous. In fact, I think it's time to watch some of these again! Thanks for the reminders.

Lis said...

I love animated movies! Might have to dig out my old vhs of Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast :)

Debbie Mumford said...

You've got several of my fave up there ... love Nemo and the Incredibles ...

Heather said...

Great list -- I see a lot of my faves in there!

Kelley Nyrae said...

I LOVE the Little Mermaid. Its my all time favorite.

Paige Tyler said...

Jennifer Shirk - Thanks!
I so love Disney movies!

Lesley - I love Anastasia, too! It's so romantic!

Jenifer Bianco - I so love Goofy, too! Whenever we go to Disney, I always have to get a pic with him! And An Extremely Goofy Movie is one of my favorites! I so love The Little Mermaid, too! I could watch it over and over!

Tempest - Me, too! They're the best!

Amelia June - I totally forgot about The Emperor's New Groove and I so love that movie, too! I think it's so funny!

Kissa - How cute! Our cat is chubby like Garfield!

Night Diva Maria - I love them, too!

Rhonda - Thanks!

Shelley - I love them, too! And Cars was really cute!

Elle - Thanks! And you're welcome!

Lis - Me, too!

Debbie - Me, too!

Heather - Thanks!

Kelley - I love The Little Mermaid, too! It's so romantic!

*hugs*