Thirteen Modern Conveniences I Absolutely Love!
Since yesterday's post was an excerpt from my novella Living in the Past, a time-travel romance in which the heroine goes back to the 15th century, I thought I'd post about how much I love those modern conveniences!
- Straight irons (I think straight and sleek is sexy - at least for me it is!)
- Laptop computers (love mine!)
- The Internet (what did we do before it?)
- Electricity (candles aren't romantic if you have to use them all the time!)
- Indoor plumbing (wells and outhouses - let's not go there!)
- Air conditioning (love the warm weather, but I love to come inside to ac!)
- Microwave (gotta love the convenience!)
- Washer and dryer (what's not to love?)
- Dishwasher (otherwise we'd be eating off of paper plates all the time!)
- Planes, trains and automobiles (it'd take way too long to get anwhere without them!)
- Contact lenses (love mine!)
- Sunless tanner (being tan is sexy - at least I think so!)
- The Hitachi Magic Wand ('nuff said, girls!)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(Leave your link when you comment, and I'll add you here!)